Monday

Great Therapy Place in Central AR

I have had experiences with 3 different Therapy spot's in central AR and the best that I have found is Playtime Therapies in Sherwood, AR. This group is very prompt and focused on getting children in therapy ASAP. There always seems to be a bit of a waiting list for one of the three therapies offered, but it is nothing like the wait that we have endured at other establishments. They offer Physical Therapy, Speech, and Occupational Therapy. All of the therapist that teach Donavon have such a wonderful connection with him, I highly recommend this place.
For more information please contact Playtime Therapies at (501) 833-1912.

2 comments:

kittykelly28 said...

That is so funny, I used to work at the daycare there. I am not sure if they still do daycare or not, but we had a lot of special needs children in the daycare too since it was so easy for them to just come and get them for therapy. I know they had some great people there when I worked there. I am so glad you like it!

kittykelly28 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.